Now I'm a child with a Heavenly Home
My Holy Father, has made me His own
And I'm cleansed by His blood, and I'm clothed in His love
And someday I'll sing with the angels above.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Remember Me?

I have no excuse for my ridiculously long absence. Maybe starting a big girl job is to blame. Yes,... You read correctly. Big. Girl. Job.

Like 40 hours a week, paid holidays, 401k. Eek!

And even with that and the fact that I recently turned TWENTY-FIVE, I'm still not so sure about referring to myself as a grown up.

Speaking of, I've been dying to post one of those annoyingly long FB statuses with random facts about me. I know. Sooo 2003 MySpace survey. But I managed to avoid getting an assigned number. I think I'll just share til my little heart is content.

And here it goes:

1. I love college football and sports in general. Almost as much as I love shoes and purses.

2. I am a baby and animal magnet.

3. I feel naked without earrings. I will turn around, be late,... BUY A PAIR before I go without. I try to keep an extra pair in my purse/car at all times.

4. I cry a lot. Happy tears, mad tears, sad tears. You name it, I shed 'em.

5. I have a weird obsession with cars. I know what everyone drives.

6. I have never washed a load of clothes.

7. I loathe cold weather. I'd rather be 102 all day everyday than this 40 degrees and windy mess.

8. I love so hard. 110% or not at all.

9. I've kissed the Blarney stone, climbed the Edinburgh castle, visited the home of William Wordsworth, and waved to the Queen at Buckingham Palace.

10. My optimism may make you a little queasy.

11. Never went under the knife. *knocks on wood*

12. I'm convinced that no other family can compare to my own.



And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment